Saturday, March 28, 2009

what happen just now??

mak... i wonder why you have to tell me just now... you really want to see me in white coat... mak... once you tell me about that...... you just make me weak.... mak.... i really don't know what to say just now.... when i'm saying that i gonna be a very good teacher...... you just nodded your head... i thought you will like it.... mak..... forgive if i'm not telling you the truth.... even though i got 4.0.... you may not see me wearing the white coat..... i'm sorry mak...... mak... i love you very much...... and i know you and abah miss me very much... but what can i do....... mak..... you'll not gonna see me in the white coat... you'll not gonna see me as a Saviour of human life.... i'm sorry mak... why all this thing happen just know......

0 comments:

Post a Comment