Thursday, April 11, 2013

Abah



I’m 23 this year and abah is 63 this year

We’re not talking that much nowadays…

Me…at home just a quiet girl….

Like a ghost…

And my abah really miss me…

He misses the way we use to be

Talking…laughing….eating together…sharing problem….

I know….

That’s why he keep scolding me….

Sometimes for nothing….

He keeps gaining my attention by scolding me…

But i…let my mouth shut and ignore what he doing…..

Some other time…I was really hurtful by what he did…

He scold me because others wrong doing

Maybe he doesn’t know it wasn’t my fault…
………………………………………………………………………..

There’s one time when I was in mecca…

He scolds me again…..and I stand up for myself….

I ask him…

“What makes you piss off right now?”

He answer

“I was very sick wani…abah ada sakit jantung and it is automatic response”

Which then I reply

“wani pun sama!!!ok abah boleh buat apa yg abh nak….. I don’t care….do as long as you feel satisfied about it….”

Later on….i sees his saddened face……..

And seem like the situation never get better….

Until now

0 comments:

Post a Comment