Sunday, February 15, 2009

malu gler....

How to save a life... this is cool song by the fray....when i listen to this song.....i start to realize that i miss the shot.Yup..i wanna be a very good doctor.But what happen to me?....I try to face the failure calmly...but I can't....deep inside me...I'm bleeding.I hurt my feeling....The worst part is I fail to achieve my daddy dream.Now I do not really know what is my target.I dont really know...I got band three for my muet.....I end my first final exam at matriculation with only 2.55....Hmm....it is like a curse.Oh my God actually what happened to me.I confess that i do wrong with my secondary school teacher. I don't really know why I must face all the failure..................Did I should meet my teacher and say sorry...did i should do that...I fight against the rule,teacher......What i supposed to do....

1 comment:

  1. dear girl...it's not a failure if u fell down, but it would be, if u fail to bounce back...

    keep on believing in yourself and never give up till ur last breath....insyaAllah, Allah will lighten your way...

    just be strong k?

    ReplyDelete